Sales Manager (190)
- United States -- California
Thursday, March 05, 2020
- Drive revenue growth and effectively develop/manage new distribution partners
- Maintain continuity with the customer as a source of information, problem solver, and educator.
- Conduct product demonstrations to the customers and represents at industry trade shows
- Cold calling/visiting companies within the territory and establishing needs
- Keep up to date with the industry news and analyze competitor activities, and assess opportunities for business development
- Experience in B2B enterprise sales and processes involving medical devices or in-depth knowledge of dealers and the channels in medical industry.
- Outgoing personality and the networking skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers, prospects, and dealers.
- Ability to uncover business needs, influence others and position the appropriate product for their business
- Experience in working in an international working environment