Remote Account Manager (206)
$66,000 - $66,000/annum + Healthcare,Dental,Vision
- United States -- California -- Beverly Hills
Friday, March 20, 2020
We are a marketing agency that focuses on games, play and interactivity.
What We Need:
We are looking for an account manager to drive new and existing client relationships while coordinating with strategy, creative, and project management on existing business.
- You will be in constant communication with clients around meeting their needs for projects.
- You smoothly onboard new clients into our process and turn new relationships into long-term ones.
- You'll work to refine suggestions and ideas from clients and work with internal teams to implement them.
- You'll work with the project management team to make sure projects are doable within defined budgets and collaborate with creative teams to ensure that client's needs and perspectives are being incorporated.
- You'll report on the status of accounts with production and look for opportunities to promote new products/services to existing customers.
- You will monitor out of scope requests and initiate additional estimates and approvals.
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in a professional services role (e.g. creative/marketing agency, accounting, consulting, etc.)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key partners at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and spreadsheets/document software like G Suite.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Validated ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Shown results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
We offer great health and dental insurance, good perks, smart people with a proven track-record, and designated time every day to play and explore games with the rest of the team. If you feel like you'd be a great fit, please apply now!