Senior Systems Engineer - NY (270)
$60,000 - $110,000/annum + Healthcare,Dental,Vision,401K
- United States -- New York -- New York
Tuesday, August 04, 2020
Who we are:
We are an IT Service Provider specializing in hedge funds and the alternative investment industry. Our objective is to provide the best service in the industry allowing hedge fund managers to focus on investing. Our services include technology audit, infrastructure architecture and support, disaster recovering planning, and vCTO Services.
What we need:
We need Sr. Systems Engineers with 5-10 years of IT Experience (Desktop Support, Systems Engineering, Systems Administration). You must have a strong and proven ability with the following technologies:
- End User Support / Desktop Support: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, desktop and mobile device troubleshooting, deployment of home networks
- Implementation and Support of Cloud products: Office 365, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint / OneDrive, Azure, AWS
- Implementation and Support of Multifactor / SSO / MDM Products: Duo, RSA, Okta, Intune, AirWatch, MobileIron
- Systems Administration and Design: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, and Exchange Server including email flow troubleshooting
- Implementation and Support of BDR Products: AWS, Azure, NAS, Cloudberry, Zerto, Veeam
- Implementation and Support of Cybersecurity products: Sophos, Symantec, Carbon Black, Cylance, SecureWorks, eSentire, Mimecast, IronPort, Proofpoint
- Implementation and Support of Storage and Virtualization platforms: Nimble, Pure Storage, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer
- Strong knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, LAN / DMZ / WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing Protocols, Switching and Firewalls
- Implementation and Support of Enterprise networking equipment: Palo Alto / Cisco Firewalls, Cisco Switches, Cisco / Meraki / Ubiquity WAPs
- Scripting / Automation Framework knowledge: PowerShell, WSH, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications: Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, FactSet, CapIQ
- MSP and Public Cloud experience are big pluses
This role will act as an escalation point to Systems Engineer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please apply now if you're excited to learn more.