Systems Engineer - Boston, MA (271)
$60,000 - $110,000/annum + Healthcare,Dental,Vision,401K
- United States -- Massachusetts -- Boston
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Who we are:
We are a rapidly growing MSP specializing in hedge funds and the alternative investment industry. Our objective is to provide the best service in the industry allowing hedge fund managers to focus on investing. Our services include technology audit, infrastructure architecture and support, disaster recovering planning, and vCTO Services.
What we need:
We are seeking a Systems Engineer with MSP experience. This is a highly technical role providing excellent career development opportunities for the successful candidate. You will be working with other Systems Engineers and Sr. Systems Engineers in a very collaborative environment which allows for very quick technical growth.
The ideal Systems Engineer will possess 2-5 years of IT Experience (Desktop Support, Systems Engineering, Systems Administration) and should have the following qualifications:
- End User Support / Desktop Support: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, desktop and mobile device troubleshooting, deployment of home networks
- Support of Cloud products: Office 365, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint / OneDrive, Azure, AWS
- Support of Multifactor / SSO / MDM Products: Duo, RSA, Okta, Intune, AirWatch, MobileIron
- Systems Administration: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms as well as Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server including email flow troubleshooting and Citrix XenApp
- Support of BDR Products: AWS, Azure, NAS, CloudBerry, Zerto, Veeam
- Support of Cybersecurity products: Sophos, Symantec, Carbon Black, Cylance, SecureWorks, eSentire, Mimecast, IronPort, Proofpoint
- Basic understanding and Support of Storage and Virtualization platforms: Nimble, Pure Storage, NetApp, EMC, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer
- Understanding of networking: TCP/IP, LAN / DMZ / WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications: Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, FactSet, CapIQ
- MSP and Public Cloud experience are a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please apply now if you're excited to learn more.