Route Sales Representative 24705 (24705)
$18 - $18/hour + Med,Dental
- United States -- California -- Vista
Friday, April 23, 2021
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in several different industries. We are currently hiring Class C Driver - Route Sales Person. Apply now!
- The route sales person will be responsible for stocking and expanding shelf space at the
- They will be driving a Penske leased Class C van and will be responsible for 10+ visits a day to retail stores to stock, change out old/expired product for new and talk to the Store Manager to gain more shelf space for a product.
- Responsible for the relationship, sales growth, and service of all assigned retail account stores
- Ownership of all route activity, including but not limited to, emergency response to a customer’s needs (i.e., product delivery and merchandising)
- Interacts with internal and external customers with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Build relationships/rapport with store personnel – know receivers and managers by name
- Effectively communicates all promotional activity and pricing changes to assigned accounts
- Seek and pursue selling opportunities at assigned retail accounts
- Maximize and utilize available selling areas, seeking additional selling space, including schematic development
- Maintains all signage, POS, and shelf tags and process requests as needed.
- Maintains consistency of service and dependability
- Deliver products orders as required insuring proper in-stock inventories
- Stock merchandise at all assigned accounts using proper rotation techniques to ensure product freshness, out-of-date product to be properly credited and disposed of
- Communicate via telephone, verbal, e-mail, or written reporting to Supervisor
- Accountable for accuracy of each load, notifying Supervisor and appropriate Warehouse personnel immediately regarding any discrepancies
- Safe vehicle operation, including, but not limited to; AM/PM vehicle inspection reports, visual vehicle inspection (walk around), cleanliness of a vehicle, professional, courteous and safe driving techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean DMVR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a professional image of the client as a high profile quality organization
- Familiar on Microsoft Office Suite
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.