Stand-up Forklift/Order Picker 22934 (22934)
$16 - $16/hour
- United States -- California -- Stockton
Wednesday, March 03, 2021
Spectra360 is currently looking to fill 25 warehouse/forklift positions with a plumbing company located in Stockton. This is a great temp to hire opportunity to grow with a stable company! GREAT benefits and 401K. If you have 1 year of experience working in a warehouse environment we want to hear from YOU! Apply TODAY!
- Monday-Friday Shifts starting at 12am, 9am,10am, 11:00am
- 8 hour shifts, plus overtime
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
- Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing a forklift.
- Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers.
- Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
- Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the order.
- Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to the customer.
- Makes notation on the invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
- Maintains cleanliness of the overall facility to support safety standards, with an emphasis on the area assigned to the workgroup.
- Looks up part numbers, quantities, product locations, and customer information on the computer, as appropriate.
- Refills shelves and racks from overstock, as needed. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a cooperative manner with customers, co-workers and managers.
- MUST have 2 year's experience
- Background check prior to start
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to learn
- 2 years of forklift experience
- Can work overtime
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.